Saturday, September 13, 2014

Hmm

Did not have the zeal to post anything. 
The weight dropped. He came back and so did the pounds.
What have I been upto?
We went to a trip to Thailand - there is nothing like the joys of doing nothing but just sitting back and seeing life pass by.
And I am now a certified first aid giver. Hooray. I can now do CPR, mouth to mouth... I feel great.
Have been toying with the idea of writing a book based on the elf and getting tda to illustrate. That would be so fun.
Have not been feeling very well - I think my borderline asthma is trying to cross over. Sigh.
Have not done anything crafty in quite a while. Which will change soon. He is going away (again, yes, again) tomorrow. And this time I want to get the book done. Amen.


1 comment:

Chloe Minga said...

Hi Im from Singapore, you?