Sunday, July 13, 2014

Just another post...

And I have been gone for so long. My mother and sister came and went. And left me behind with a paunch I could hardly bear to look at - what with all the eating.
So now I am on a diet! So I have cereal with yoghurt for lunch - enough to make enough who knows me gasp in wonder I guess! I even bought green tea - what is wrong with me?! And I am exercising - even if it is for a paltry 15 minutes.

After a week, I am happy to say my tummy is presentable again. So much do that I keep looking at the mirror - such vanity!

I am trying my hand at making plush toys. Made a dino for the elf. Now I am making toothless - the night fury for him!

On a cold war with him - have not spoken to him for a week. It helps he is not here - I can ignore his mails and phone.

No comments: