Friday, January 18, 2008

i am a bitch..i am an angel....?


My sis says i am insensitive to people's feelings - most of the people who know me well will vouch for this! My sense of humpour can be cruel at times and i am so good at picking the touchiest nerve to pinch!

When i reflect on myself i find i am a confusing mixture of evil and goodness - the evil outweighs the goodness in me though. Sometimes it scares me how manipulative i can be. And that i can be very cold-headed when it comes to facing troubles. Is because i don't have the tiny voice inside me called conscience? Whatever it is i like myself for being not too hard on myself when i make mistakes.

Who am i really?

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see
The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way


---meredith brooks'bitch

My friends said this song was written for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a summer under the hood
by the summer woods
i heard Meredith Brook
singing "I am a Bitch"
with high pitch
But to me
she sounded like a winter dew
in the heart of Summer..
Even as Van Gogh
chopped his ears
the self portrait
was as beautiful as his insanity
like his strokes for the sunflowers
You may be Gypsy
You may be bitchy
but the chair will be vaccant
without you....
Love the evils to fight...

Nice Blog...Keep the flame burning