Saturday, April 12, 2014

Quote...unquote

I thought when love for you die, I should die. It is dead. Alone, most strangely, I live on.
           --Rupert Brooke

How true. How true. I have about 9% battery left on this phone -- while I furiously type trying to get out the thoughts before the battery die....or I die...it is 1:13 in the night or morning or whatever you call it. Sleep, my best ally, eludes me...I read inane articles to kill the hours, to tempt sleep to come and take me away to dreamland - where maybe I would dream of long forgotten loves and pretend that love is forever. 

He has the refuge of drowning his sorrows in whatever he is drinking. I, on the other hand, have neither tears nor wine that could drown me..

I am tired. Very. All I can think is there are  so many places where I could be right now, maybe making a difference, however little in someone's else life..maybe I could be cleaning the public toilets in some far away land...or planting rice in Bali...or catching fish in eh..wherever...,I could be a slut wandering somewhere selling herself to feed her baby...I am going mad.,no, I am already mad...


I want to sleep. I need to sleep. I want LSD...anything....

I need to pee ---the other day someone in office was scandalized because I told him I need to pee. I told him mate he should join k, t and me for lunch one day and listen to the stuff we talk...

I seriously need to pee.....bye...

No comments: