Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Running...

Because I am quite dumb, I went ahead and registered for the company sponsored 5.6 km run. Now how am I ever going to complete it? Maybe if I crawled, I might get there before midnight. 

i have no idea how I got myself into it. Maybe it was like I wanted to see how far I can push myself at this age - i am swear my lungs will collapse before I hit 1km. 

I have been making roses and roses - cutting out the shapes is the hard part. I still cannot get floral tape - I know it is there at Art Friend but it is so bloody far away. I think I will sneak away at lunch time tomorrow. I just got to have floral tape and yes, I need to blow some money on useless stuffs I buy that gather dust and mock me and my very short attention span. I have been flitting from one craft to another like a promiscuous butterfly. I have been meaning to start resin but it is so expensive it makes me want to bawl my heart out.

I so want to go home for Yaosang. I cannot remember when was the last time I was there. In fact, I cannot remember when was the last time I was in Imphal. It must be more than an year. Do I miss it? I don't know - it is like I have forced myself not to think anymore about the place I grew up, the place I want so much to pick itself up from the misery it wallows in now. But how can I forget the blue skies, the stars I loved to gaze on dark nights, the way time seems to crawl over there...how can I forget the river that runs past my house? How can I forget the soil that still clings to my roots that I have tried to uproot.. how can I ever forget...and how can I ever go back? I am now too much a slave to my needs to want to live there..but I so want the elf to spend at least one Yaosang there - 

Well, he mailed, called up and I had to talk to him. How I hate the way he always is the better person...I could hold on to a tiff till I die I suppose because I am the kind who will deny themselves the good things in life just because ... I don't know what I am writing about....

I need to sleep...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

BBC inter-city and inter-city cargo storage items, our company is part of the shipping company first comes to mind at the mention of the transport SOME SITE CHARACTERISTICS
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliye
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Şehirlerarası nakliye
İstanbul evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
baza
Bazalar
ucuz baza
başlık
bazacı
kaliteli bazalar
Thank you thank you for choosing us