Sunday, July 03, 2011

Day 5

Sunday. Cooked khichuri and ooti, it being kang -rath yatra festival.

I ate too much - I am a glutton. And stupid me, I forgot to bring hajmola back from india. I don't see it being sold at te Indian stores. There is something so comforting about popping a couple of hajmola after pigging out.

I need to become a member of the library - but I am careless with books. I do not think I can deal with the tension of being careful while readin. Maybe I should just stick to second hand ones.

Need to get a haircut too. And dye my hair as well. Thinking of plum this time around.

Any more trivial thing I can think up of? None. I am now going to search for a recipe with chicken and lentil. Because I soaked too much lentil for khichuri and I had to take out some. Chicken and lentil? It sounds like a bad combination, ni? But I have not cooked anything horrible for a while so might as well try out this combo.

I need hajmola.

No comments: