Monday, November 03, 2008

in the dark...



The one feature about i-Phone i like is “Sketches”. i spent the weekend “sketching” and quite loved the outcome.

The wind of depression still blows in my life. All i need is to shut the window that lets in this wind. But i am stuck – can’t even summon the will to smile.

i so wish i can exorcise the demons inside me. These feelings that claw at my innards, making me bleed, these ties that smother.

i pretend i am so strong. If only you could see me cry when the lights go off.

4 comments:

Does it matter said...

Banish the depression and look at the positive!
Atleast you have an iphone to sketch on, not a low end nokia like yrs truly!!

gypsy said...

The iPhone is not mine - it was his b'day gift from me. Yours cannot be lower than mine - mine is one of the last surviving specimen of Nokia 1100.

If only material things were related to my depression!!

And i am mortally wounded that you chose to "unfollow" me!! :)

Does it matter said...

Well, as long as you can use it, does 'ownership' matter..
And i know re material things, but whatever it takes to relieve one of depression.
Following, whether public or otherwise - did not know it mattered! So corrective action follows... :)

gypsy said...

Sometimes nothing matters. And at times, well, even small thing does. When the mind is down, you need to indulge it!
And hey, thanks.