Friday, May 09, 2008

weighty problem

i think i am not too fond of myself right now. i have become too grouchy. And bitchier. My blood starts boiling at the drop of a hat these days. i think maybe that is one of the reasons why i seem to shed weight as fast as Mallika Sherawat sheds clothes - my blood is evaporating!

i weighed myself the other day and was shocked to find that all i account for is 42 kgs of the weight on this planet. My mother insists i am turning into a stick insect. Hell, it is not like i am starving myself. Or that i want to lose weight. i mean, who wants to look like a stick insect?

4 comments:

Rain Girl said...

42!!! thats bad! girl, u are taking too much stress!!

dont do this to yourself...
if you are not offended by my suggesting so...see a counseller..

you have but one life.

gypsy said...

Or maybe i am eating too less!

Thanks for the concern, honey. i think once i get back to my normal routines (read gorging on two mutton rolls at least once a week!) i should be back to my normal weight (which is never more than 48 kgs). i am 5' nothing so i guess i can still not afford to panic. Right?

gypsy said...

still afford not to panic!!!

Rain Girl said...

hmmmmm i guess so! :P still, stop stressing n eat right.. :)

tc