Monday, September 17, 2007

In transit - from singapore

About 4 hours left for the final leg of the journey. The juniors went for one of those guided tours of singapore. i have had enough of them so i stayed back -the next time i see Singapore, i want it to be at my leisure instead of sitting in a bus listening to someone droning on.

My internal clock is now totally screwed up - i didn't sleep that well on the first leg - and now, i find myself drifting in and out of sleep, as if my body can't decide what it wants.

i am yawning away to glory and waiting for the bacche to come back. Then i will go shopping - buy some chocolates and mementoes - and find myself a corner to park myself with my book till i can dump this tired ol' body in the plane that will take me home.

i saw on the news that there has been a crash in Thailand. There was a phase of heavy turbulence when we flew from sfo. i am normally cool about this kind of stuff - hey, i have jumped off a plane, to brag again - but today, i was wondering how it would feel like to crash. And trust me, it is not a pleasant thought - i am not too scared of death but i would rather die in my sleep than have pieces of my mangled body scraped off from the wreckage. Like everyone tells me - shub shub bolo bey. But like i tell them - if whatever i say/want comes true, the world will have less people burdening it!

OK, they are back. i think it is about time i dragged myself and freshen up - i probably look like a dead sparrow but sparrows are so cute! Such inane thoughts.

No comments: