Tuesday, August 28, 2007

sore ass..

Cycled for about 8 Km after office. And more than my leg muscles, my ass is paining. i think i need one of those cycling shorts with gel-filled bottoms for my sensitive derriere!

The other night, at the dinner party, A told me i am disappearing. What?! ummm, maybe i should cut down on the physical activities. But maybe it would be fun to be invisible - i can think of so many sinfully wicked things to do!!

Work was a bit hectic today. S told me he overheard my manager telling people to assign urgent issues to me as i am quick to solve the problems. i honestly didn't know whether to feel flattered or feel like an idiot for increasing my own work load - my colleagues tell me i should be wise and take my own time to do the work assigned to me; but i just can't bring myself to rest without getting it off my back!! Maybe i should slow down....

We are planning for a picnic this saturday. It would be fun i guess - and god knows i deserve the best that life can offer!! For a person who does not believe in the concept of god, i do take his name too often! God is a nice word for me. Amen.

No comments: