Saturday, August 18, 2007

bitchy friday...

The last two days have been bitchy to me. So i bitched right back. Thursday started off with someone from another group complaining i had not turned over the code that was due for friday! What the f***. i got real pissed off so i wrote a scathing mail saying they had no right to complain as long as i got everything done by friday. Hell, i have never missed a deadline ever. And everyone in my group supported me.

It was just not a good day for the group. We had so many "bad" incidents - it seemed like all the other groups were out to get us. A jinxed day. We were supposed to go for the 10K practice but we decided to forego it - you never know, with that kind of bad luck dogging us, i might have gotten run over by a bicycle and died! i came back home, watched Jeopardy, was delighted to get so many answers right. i was making candles and i got everything wrong. The mold sealer did not work and i had wax leading out from the molds. i just got so disgusted that i left everything halfway.

Wait, the day even got better. Somebody called me up to tell me one of the juniors was sick and could i go check on her? How could i have refused even though i was not too fond of her? So i rummaged through the medicines he had packed for me and went to play doctor. Stayed there till 11 in the night and i had not even eaten!

Today was no better. i released my code and was thinking i could search for some nice recipes. But wham, my lead told me i had to do an emergency fix and release it today! So i coded, tested and managed to wrap everything in about an hour. Boy, do i love myself!

i rewarded myself with a bitching session with the clients - we bitched about this new guy who has this attitude problem. He has a knack of doing just the wrong thing and putting his foot in his mouth. i am a real good one when it comes to bitching - i encourage people, keep the bitching going on--more like a bitching moderator.

We went to buy some stuffs from the asian store. And we met T-da just coming out. So we stood there and yakked on for about 2 hours-we bitched about that guy again, about other guys and went on and on. i am turning out to be an old hen. And inducing everyone else around me to be so...As i told S, hell, i am beginning to turn into a girl!!

No comments: