Thursday, May 31, 2007

take me home...

Back. There is always a lump in my throat whenever the plane takes off and takes me away from home. Home. i don’t know where is home anymore. Is it the place where i grew up, the place where my memories are stacked in all nooks and corners? Is it the nest i have built for myself over here? Sometimes i wonder how it would be like staying at Imphal for good and not flit in and out like some migratory bird. Would i miss this place then, the freedom of living life on my own terms? So many questions and no answers.

Tried to gather enough memories to see me through the time i would be away. i loathe goodbyes. i hate the times when i turn to wave and walk away. i want to be home. And home eludes me.

4 comments:

搁浅凡间 said...

i felt that you should be a rational person .

sadsadas said...

Even I'm going home in Mid-June. I hate such kind of feelings while saying goodbye so I cut down my number of days in home to 5 days only.:(

gypsy said...

w.xingll: Well, i think i am rational most of the time. But sometimes, my heart refuses to listen to rhyme and reason!!

Khuman: i completely understand. It is so tough to put on a smiling face when you feel like breaking inside. But do have a nice stay at home. i believe you would be in time for kang.

sadsadas said...

I check-up the holiday list long before.No festival when I'm going to be in home.:((