Monday, November 27, 2006

Office romance

Office romance. Should it be discouraged? This topic surfaced after we “discovered” that two of the newbies are supposedly “in love”. S thought it could affect their productivity and increase the attrition rate if both should decide to leave. He was all worked up about this. And his major concern was the girl is older than the guy!! We were like “Tumi ki meyer baba (Are you the girl’s father)?” He was concerned that the guy might not be aware of this “devastating” fact. So he was plotting to inform the guy about the girl’s age!! i, of course being the trouble-making/loving bitch, egged him on. My PL was like ‘you people are so wicked’. Ultimately, we decided not to do any mischief and wait and watch how the drama unfolds.

It is fun though watching them sneak out for tea, trying hard to hide their budding “romance”. These poor creatures are not even aware that we are aware of it all!!

My sister and i are hooked on to Bigg Boss – precisely because it is so stupid and silly!! It is fun watching people make fool of themselves…and we making fool of ourselves watching them make fool of themselves!

We are beginning to settle down in the new place. i am beginning to behave like a housewife – running for the mop if i see a dirty spot. We bought some plants and I am sure they are going to die because i will forget to water them. But my dahling sister is there..

S called up on Friday night. He is down with viral fever so he is working from home. We bitched for about 3 hours (poor guy, he must have spent about 25$ on that call). When the mood overtakes me, i can really, really blabber.

10 comments:

Does it matter said...

And why should the guy not be younger than the girl. Why should the guy always be older, I have never understood it.

So, now, tell me, are they still together? Is the relationship stronger/ formal ? And have they graduated to lunches and dinners from teas??!!

So did you love BB season 2 ? Or I think its still on - who is winning?

gypsy said...

Me too! He is younger to me! Though no-one can tell that judging from looks and nature!

No. The girl had a fling with another guy from the same project! And then, she left the job to marry another guy (supposedly her boyfriend who most probably had been hiding in the cupboard all the while). Imagine!!

NO, i don't like it one bit. That Raja guy is so sleazy. And that sambhavna - she tries to much to be like rakhi sawant. My sister still watches and sometimes updates me.

Does it matter said...

And the same applies for your truly as well. The lady in our relationship is elder to the man.. So there. It is not as uncommon as society would like it to be!

The girl - shocking. And if I may add, despicable. Though I don't know the actual circumstances..

I have not seen one episode of BB 2, but I do know for sure that Ms. S. Seth is out.. saw her and Ms Payal R. on a News Channel show - together!! And ofcourse the obscene clips they show on TV news, just to keep us updated!

gypsy said...

Is the lady you? See, i am asking you nicely now!

i know! It is utterly despicable. She just jumped from one to the next - i can never understand that kind of attitude. But then, when it comes to certain things, i have very outdated views!

Does it matter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gypsy said...

Let just say it is curiosity (which hopefully won't kill this cat).

Umm..you have a point there. But then, it is my life and as per my values, i find her behaviour despicable. i am not saying my values should apply to anyone else. But when we judge people we do it by our values.

gypsy said...

Let just say it is curiosity (which hopefully won't kill this cat).

Umm..you have a point there. But then, it is my life and as per my values, i find her behaviour despicable. i am not saying my values should apply to anyone else. But when we judge people we do it by our values.

Does it matter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gypsy said...

Of course, you can keep commenting.

Does it matter said...

I already did, I already did..